Friday, October 21, 2011

Cloud Shrimp and Crawfish Fettuccine

I'm ashamed to say I haven't cooked any exciting seafood dishes lately. Luckily for me, my customers have picked up my slack.

Here is a Shrimp and Crawfish Fettuccine from Debbie Cloud via her daughter Tiffany Cloud.

Ingredients:
1 lg onion chopped
1 stick butter
1 qt. half & half
1 lb shrimp
1 lb crawfish
1 bell pepper chopped
1 lb mushrooms sliced
1 bunch green onions chopped
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Black pepper to taste
Tony's to taste
1 tbsp parsley chopped
1 lb fettuccine

Instructions:
Melt butter in lg pan.  Add onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, and garlic.  Cook until wilted.  Mix well.  Add half of the half and half.  Stir to blend.  Add shrimp and crawfish.  Gradually add 1/3 more of half and half while shrimp are cooking.  Stir constantly to prevent burning.  Add green onion and parsley.  Add remaining half and half and Parmesan cheese.  Add pepper and Tony's. Cook sauce until shrimp and crawfish are fully cooked.  Serve over fettuccine noodles.

Please feel free to pass your seafood recipes my way.  Now if I could only get y'all to come over to my house and cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment